Wednesday, September 07, 2005


Ok I promise I will stop going on about my computer soon. But yesterday I went in to see if it was done and guess what- not yet! Apparently they only had two technicians working last week and they got a bit snowed under, but this week there will be 5 working so cross fingers (actually that didn't seem to work last time so... cross your toes as well) that it will get done this week. They said they would give me a call when it was ready to pick up. I kinda hope I don't hear my phone when they do though- coz that way they can leave a message and I don't need to talk to them :) hee hee.


Apart from that small annoyance the rest of the day was good fun. It was bible study and prayer and then a little meeting for the choir in the evening. Apparently they want to learn another english song! And since the girls already know (ish) Before the throne of God above, it looks like it is going to be that one. Oh well I'm not complaining.

Walking home was a hoot. Nina and I were joking around about English cooking and just got very silly and decided that the english eat sausages, beans and porridge for every meal! (don't ask we were being really silly). Then I had a very nice little chat with Jérome about Spergions college and the Toronto school of ministry.


Then this morning I really couldn't be bothered to get up- so I stayed in bed for another hour! hee hee!! Some how I still managed to get into work at about the same time though! I just shows how much time I normally spend just phaffing around in the morning. I also managed to do silly things this morning like spending 5 minutes putting on my boots only to realise that I hadn't put my trousers on yet!! Been a bit of a brainless chicken really.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home