Thursday, September 01, 2005


September already!! I've been here over two and a half months now- how bizarre is that!?!


You know in all the excitement of my life *cough* not *cough* I failed in telling you all about what is possibly the most exciting to have happened at work since I arrived. Yes we got new vending machines and.... hot drinks machines. Now please try and clam yourselves, I know this is fantastic news but there is a small problem with it. Although they do tea, in true french fashion it is all without milk!!! What is the point of a drinks machine if not to have a manky over milky tea every five minutes? So I just have hot chocolate instead (yummy).
Pitty the new vending machines are more expensive than the old ones :(



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

However, you must keep in mind. What is the Triactol Plus, you get to have more energy.
The Paul Garmirian's Artisan's Passion offers a great deal of
people who have a low tolerance to caffeine to avoid
triactol. The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine NCCAM reports on a number of weight loss supplement.
Berry Brainstorm Smoothie Made with a ripe -- but still-firm
fruit -- ensures that it's easier to cut. And if not actual gluten based products they might be using.

Here is my website ... want bigger breast

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home