Friday, July 01, 2005

Vendredi 1ere juillet

As you can see I have been brushing up on my french vocab. I have found this lovely little program (downloadable free from the net) called before you know it. It uses a computer based flash card method for learning vocab. I don't know how good it will be for helping me speak, but it will be good at helping me remember a few more words. It was great fun trying it out last night. I was siting in my room repeating all the words out loud and doing actions to help me remember (those of you who have
seen me flapping about when I can't remember a word, will know how silly I looked).

I've started getting into work half an hour earlier (or leaving slightly later depending on the day) so that I can use the internet here with out feeling too guilty that I should be working. Being early also means that I can repeat all the words with no-one around, always a bonus.


I've been listening to some french radio here. Half of it is english songs and even some of the french songs are not bad, hee hee. I have though heard this one song that makes me very sad. It is a version of flash dance- a fab song. but they havve murdered it! I dunno if it is a french thing of if you have heard it in england as well, but... grrr. I do think there are some clasic songs that should never be re-done, or changed in anyway- and this is one of them. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home