Monday, June 27, 2005


This world is official crazy!!! well certainly very strange. I have just popped down to the vending machine here at work to get some munchies (random food rather than the actual sweet of that name). As I always do when given the chance I got a Kinder bueno. Now that was not the strange part- the price was. Here in france chocolate bars and the like cost silly amounts (in a bad way). In a Tabac (like our newsagents) you will pay 1€ is for one of these bars or more. but the vending machine was only 0,75€. Now you may be thinking that I've lost it. You may even be one of the many that have realised I have lost it. But this doesn't happen!!!! Vending machines always cost way more than shops!

Sorry I don't have any real news to add to my ramblings, but that is the way it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home