Friday, June 17, 2005


My understanding of French has let me down slightly- I must amend the details in yesterday's entry slighty, as Peter is leaving work on Tuesday (rather than the contry). But it doesn't make it any more sad that he is leaving.

Last night Peter's placement tutor from the university (Rodger Seebold for those of you who may know him) took me, Peter and our boss out to dinner. It was great once we finally got there. Marc (our boss) had a meeting in Paris earlier in the day, and then things to sort out when he got back here, and to cut a long story short we were a little bit late getting to the hotel where we were ment to be meeting Rodger. So
Peter and I just sat and chatted for an hour or so before we went :)

The dinner for me was ham, grilled fresh samon, Crème brûlée it was yummy. And all paid for by the university (Well kinda by me really seeing as how I still have to pay half my tuition fees while on placement)

Due to our late start and the meal going on for ages due to us all having a good natter I didn't get back until 11:30- my latest night in Caen yet!

This morning Rodger has been in the office to do tutor stuff with Peter. But while here he has also been making sure that I've settled in OK. He has said that I'm to e-mail him in a week to make sure that they have given me some work to do. So the people here have to give me something to entertain myself or they will have to deal with..... The wrath of Seebold. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home