Saturday, May 07, 2005


I have finally started doing something about my accomodation for next year (well I got mum to phone up some places for me). I think I'm going to be living in kind of the French equivalent of a youth hostal type thing- but to be honest I don't really know much about it!

I think I'm quite lucky in as much as I know someone who has done the exact same placement as me. Helen (who I know through LINKS) was at the exact same company doing the job that I'm going to be doing, two years ago. so I have been piled with info about what I need to get, where I need to get it from and how much it might cost. So I am currently sitting at home, having lugged all this stuff back up to London, hoping to go through it all with Mum- because unfortunately it is all in french, so I understand very little!!!!!

Oh well it will be an adventure :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home