Tuesday, June 28, 2005


I am being eaten alive! It is way too hot at night here to sleep with the windows shut, and so they have been open every night inviting in every flying bug around. and the bugs all seem to want to eat me (must be coz I'm so sweet! lol).

Work has been quite nice the past couple of days. My program finally does what I wanted it to do (well it does it once and then crashes, so I've got to debug it somehow), and I've had a room all to myself so have had music on all the time. Before there was another guy on placement (Tim) here, but I never actually managed to say more than hello and goodbye to him- oops. So now eveyone can look through the windows and see me sitting there talking to my computer (tell it just how stupid it really is) and singing along to my CDs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home