Monday, July 04, 2005


Lundi 4 juillet


Yesterday I went to church again. And this time I managed to sing along to one of the songs with no problems- admitadly I was singing the english words while everyone else was singing them in french, but that's a minor detail. LOL. After the service this young lad (I say lad but he was my age ish) can up to me and stated chatting to me. Once I had explained that I hadn't got a clue what he was saying he promply
switched to english. He was so nice to me. WE talked for a while about what I was doing in france, how long I have been here etc. He also invited me to their youth group. They meet 8pm on a friday in the church. Several of the other youth came over and spoke to me as well. All of them wanted me to go of Friday and one girl invited me to a bring and share lunch she is having at her house on saturday. Most of
them speak a little english (though they all seem to speak more english than I do french). The only name I can remember is Bienvenu and yes his name really was Welcome. but hopefully I'll get to know these guys and have some new friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home