Thursday, October 20, 2005

What comes before part b?

Ok so it was less of a party and more of a gathering, but last night a load of us headed of to Emily's for drinks and munchies.
Emily is one of the group of english assistance that I've made friends with. She was originally living in the Oasis with us but managed to find an apartment with he boyfriend and moved out last week. I managed to get photos of some of the girls, so let me introduce you to them:


So here is Nicky, Jenn and Emily. These three are all american


This is Suzanne- Enlgish


Elaine- English


Eneze (sp) and her boyfreind are both German


Lauren- English


And here is Jen- an american, looking very.... excited


I can't say that much happened, but it was fun. We chatted- both in english and french. Both Eneze and her boyfriend can speak german, french and english. His english however was not quite as good so most of our conversation with him was in french. Also there were quite a few french people there as well.

But in more exciting new... Only two sleeps to go till my family are here!!!!! I remember when we were little all major events were counted down to by the number of sleeps to go. I guess it was the easyest thing for a child to count. But ne who. I'm sooo excited. hee hee hee. Down side is that I need to give my room a thorough clean!! oh well never mind- small price to pay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home