Wednesday, September 28, 2005

BRIGHT PINK!!!!!


Ok I know, 10 minutes ago I was feeling completely and utterly rubbish and totally bummed out- basically I was in big need of a pick me up. Well all I can say is that God is watching and when I so badly needed something to cheer me up, I got one. My program (for the first time ever) has managed to change the apperance of the output image (I'm working with a little test board with a camera and small LCD display screen that is hooked up to a computer. My program is supposed to manipulate what the camera sees and display the new image on the LCD screen). It's not perfect as the image was supposed to be in Sepia (the old fashioned style brown and white) but instead my image is bright pink! However it is a start so I'm back in happy mode :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home