Thursday, July 07, 2005

Jeudi 7eme juillet


Yesterday was so much fun (and I really mean that- no sarcasm). Firstly I had some fun work to do. I was producing a flow chart of a piece of code- it was all pretty with lots of different colours!!! But the really nice thing was that once I had finished and it had been passed on to the people who needed it, I got to help them. I managed to provide them with information they didn't already know. It was a good feeling.

The second wonderful thing was the anouncement of the 2012 olympic games venue. I managed to start and maintain a conversation with a colleague about how Paris was down as being the favorite and how she would like it to be in France, at lunch time. Then at 13:45 (the french always work in 24 hour clock- it is very annoying!!) french time I tuned into to BBC news-via the web. As soon as the anouncement was made I told Nathalie. I got to talk to other people in the office as well because they all came to moan to each other and congratulate me (as if I did anything!). But it was really nice to feel part of the group.

Afterward I was taking to Emily (from St John) on MSN (yes I occasionally use webmessenger in the office) and we were wondering if St John would be asked to provide some first aid cover for the olympics. It would be so much fun if they did. We could go and watch fun stuff. Dunno if they would though. Oh well I can hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home