Thursday, March 02, 2006

swimming in the snow

For once yesterday the weather forcast was 100% accurate- the meteo showed a little picture cycling through a big sun and then snowing clouds passing over over and over. And yesterday we had a repeated cycle of brilliant sun with clear blue skys and then dark wintery skys with mini snow blizzards. It was really quite bizarre!
So what with all this weather change my choice of evening activity seemed quite strange as well- joining Suzanne for a swim in the local open air pool!!!
However despite the freezing walk from the changing rooms to the pool and back it was actually reall good.
Since coming here I haven't really done any proper exercise- and it showed. I couldn't beleive quite how much hard work it was! Today I am all achy. But very happy that I went. I think I'll probably go again next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home