Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Happy St David's day

Well happy st David's day to any welsh reader I might have today (well happy st David's day to the rest of you as well).

Ahhh arn't the daffs pretty. Haven't actually seen any yet this year :( Bet they are popping up all over the place in england.

Well so anyway yesterday- pancake day.
Despite suzanne and I being the only two people still around (what with everyone else off enjoying their holidays in far off lands) we still did the works. I perchased the ingreedients, she bought the non-stick pan and then together we cooked up and plowed our way through a pile of pancakes sugar and lemon- yum. I must confess though that I completely woosed out of tossing the pancakes and just flipped them with a spatular. We also got to meet the new flat mate in suzzanne's flat. I can't remember her name but she seems really nice and friendly. It's also nice that she understands english. Generally with french people we try to speak french with them (obviously) but I for one can't manage everything in french, so tend to switch as necessary. So it's very nice when I know that the french people around will still follow what I say, and help me if I get stuck.
I wonder how long she will stay, since being here that flat has gone through 4 people in that room!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home