Monday, May 15, 2006

J'étais malade

OK I have a better excuse this time for not updating over the last week- I've been ill and with no internet chez moi that means no blogging.
Tuesday I was feeling a bit like someone had a vice around my temples, but Wednesday saw me waking up with a lovely temperature. So I took a trip to doctor Piquery's once more. This time was much less stressful than last time, I phoned up on my own, organised an appointment and got there without crying (after last time this is a mahusive improvement). The doctors does confuse me though, they have a lift in the building but it starts on the first floor (rather than the ground)- I do wonder what the point is.
Anyway Dr Piquery was very nice once more, and gave me the rest of the week off and "something a little stronger than paracetamol" for my headache and fever. So I went back to my room and settled down for my day of reading and DVD watching. Annoyingly I had finished my reading book on Monday, so out came my trusty HPB, nothing like dreaming up HP theories to keep you entertained through the day [HP= Harry Potter and HBP= Half blood prince aka book 6]. Needless to say I had completed my read through by the end of the day.
Thursday I didn't set an alarm and slept till 1 (13:00) only waking once to close the window on the noisy students. The foyer is a private high school during the day and I swear those kids never shut up!!!
Friday I had every intention of going to work (yes I was bored enough to want to) but I felt like poo so didn't, instead I did a bit of laundry and read a book that France lent me.
Saturday I was out and about- in short bursts with rests in between. I went out got new watching material- I had exhausted most of what I had. I also changed the oil on my bike chain, that was immense fun and wonderfully mucky.
Sunday made it to church- nearly fell asleep I was so tired but I got both there are back.

So now it's Monday and I'm much better, though still nackered!! I think I'm gonna keep up the good old early night routine I've gotten into.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww poor u *hugs* glad ur feeling a bit better :)

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry that was me

Laura x x x

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home