Thursday, March 23, 2006

CPE- the saga continues

Today for the first time the students and their processes have actually affected me personally. Normally the delays they have caused to the trams etc has been during my work hours so although many of my friends have been stuck without transport it has always sorted itself out by the time I got out of work. Today however the driver made a little announcement saying that all tram As (the one I take) would be going to Herouville rather than Campus 2. This meant I had to get off a whole stop early and walk!!! lol not too hard a task but I know they are planning protests next Tuesday as well and I'm wondering if next time they will block trams at Campus 1 meaning I have to walk all the way. hmmm might have to leave a bit earlier on Tuesday just in case.

Good note though, I am no longer morning the loss of my USB stick. I have discovered that I can use my ipod as a mass storage device. I need the special software to add and remove songs from it but for documents I can treat it as a normal USB stick :) yay (just have to remember to take the cable with me- otherwise I'll be a bit stuck.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home