Thursday, March 16, 2006

Lost property

I can't find my USB stick!!!!
It's one of those really annoying times when I can remember putting it somewhere (in this case my jeans pocket) and when I went to find it again it wasn't there. Now I don't know if it dropped out (and is therefore lost) or if I took it out at some point and now just can't remember where I put it. I'm going to have to turn my room upside down when I get home to see if I can re-locate it.

So other than feeling the loss of my USB stick I am mostly just really tired! I went swimming again yesterday with Suzanne. I'm quite please with myself really- I have managed to go three weeks running. It's amazing how much easier it is each week. The first week my legs were like jelly when we got out and it was an effort walking. The second week was much easier though walking was still an effort when I got out because I got a massive cramp in my leg which was rather ouchy. However the swimming itself was easier. This week the swimming was even easier again. I did 6 lengths of the pool with out stopping, which in a 50m pool for me- that's good going. And it didn't take so long for me to catch my breath.
Yay, I think I am going to have to keep this up- it seems to be doing me some good :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home