Thursday, March 09, 2006

Happy Birthday to me :)

So yes today is indeed my birthday. I finally got to open my parcel pile and all the cards I have been saving up- very exciting. And I got to chat to my mamma and my pappa, coz they called me up to sing :)
hmmm only got about 7 hours more at work (wow that sounds like lots now!!) and then it is off home to party. It is Ines' birthday tomorrow so we are having a drink and nibbles party round her's after dinner this evening. Oh that reminds me I need to text a couple of people to tell them- or we might have no-one there!! lol.
I shall of course post up some pictures tomorrow as no doubt I'll take a few.
bbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D

Hope u hav a gr8 day! I sent ur parcel yesterday so u prob wont get it for a few days. Have fun tonight,

Lx

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home