Friday, April 07, 2006

Ice Age

ICE AGE ROCKS!!! Elaine France and I went to go see it yesterday evening and all enjoyed it immensely. It is a fantastic film to have seen in French because there were so many visual jokes that even if I didn't follow the whole script there were plenty of laughs anyway. Scrat is just the best- with his ever elusive acorn.

I thoroughly recommend it to everyone.

On another note had a bit of mild excitement on the way to work this morning- I got to see firemen putting out a real fire! I thought it was slightly concerning that the bin at the tram station was smoking slightly and then this fire engine pulled up, three or four firemen got out, dragged their hose over to the bin and started squirting furiously into the bin. I was in fits though because they couldn't have picked a worse time with a tram coming in each direction and their hose stretching across both lines. But obviously the bin fire was much more important so the trams had to wait! lol it made me smile.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed it too!! Ellie was great! Although i think i still prefer the first one overall,

Lx

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home