Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Guillaume- the saga continues

OK so after my little 'lets invite everyone out' idea I got the following text:

"Hi Sarah, are you free tomorrow evening to go out just to two of us- as friends?"

Well the truth is no I'm not free and secondly I don't want to go out just the two of us. Jen (the girl through who I met guillaume) and I had a bit of a chat and descided that straight up was best so my reply was:

"Sorry I'm not free, I have a leaving party for a friend also I'd rather go out with friends, like with Jen and Julien"

I feel so sorry for the guy because I can imagaine what a reponse like that would feel like, but I can't lead him on to think that it is just because I already had plans. So I feel like poo but there is a small chance that now he gets the message. hmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home