Tuesday, November 08, 2005

3 days to go

I had a startling realisation today. Since I have the chance to once more grace the isles of Tesco this weekend I thought I probably should make a list of all the 'English' things that I want to bring back. However I couldn't think of anything worth putting down. When I first arrived I had the hugest craving for Cheddar cheese. However since I only cook for myself at the weekends and somehow manage to not eat at home most meals over the weekend I haven't had the chance to miss it. Also apparently I can get it from Carrefour (though I haven't checked this one out yet). So what exactly does England have that I really want. I decided that the only foody thing I'm really looking forward to is mum's Sunday roast (well in fact all mum's cooking) which is tricky to get from Tesco.

So I might get some cheese just for good measure but I have no idea what else. Got any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home