Monday, July 18, 2005

Lundi 18eme juillet


I was just reading a bit on the BBC news website about the law to ban incitement to religious hatred. I totally agree that peopel should try not to upset everyone with what they say but to try and make it a law? How far are they planning to go with this? hmmm I think this could end up being a very silly idea.

But anyway on with telling you all about my weekend.

Saturday I went out and bought myself a copy of HP6 (in english of course) and went and sat out in the sun and read to my hearts content. I took a small break in the middle to go and see Charlie and the chocolate factory. There are two cinema's in Caen that shown films in the original language (VO) rather than a version dubbed in french (Vfr). It is a good film- me did enjoy v much. After the film I went back home to finish the book. I did manage to stay up to about 1 to do it, but for those of you that have read it and know what happens you should be able to understand that I couldn't exactly stop ready now could I?

Sunday was church again and after I went round to my friend armelle's house for some lunch. Then we wandered back to church for choir practice. They have got me teaching them amazing grace, which is quite fun really. I also got to learn some of their french songs :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home