Monday, November 28, 2005

First time ever

Well I'm very glad I came back to work today, for this afternoon I have been given my first ever chocolate advent calender. One of the guys came round with one for everyone in the team. Our family has an advent calender each year, and each year the three kids fight over which of us will open a door first (we all want to be the third so we get to open the last door). But it's never been a chocolate one. I never cared coz we always end up with far too much chocolate at christmas anyway. I think my first year away from home I got a candle and last year I kind of missed the entire count down thing!! oops. Actually I can't have had a candle my first year- we weren't allowed them. Oh I dunno what I did my first year. this year though I was determined to have a calender. I kept seeing all these chocolate ones and thinking "I just can't chocolate everyday for a month!! terrible idea". Now of course I don't need to feel bad, because it would be rude not to take advantage of a present!! It is rather exciting- and it all for me!!
Simple things....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home