Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Mercredi 3eme août



Wooohooo. For like the first time since arriving here I actually followed the conversation at lunch... and joined in!!!! Everyone else was quiet and listened as I said my piece (though I think that was coz they were all so suprised that I had spoken). I darent imagaine what colour I went but my cheeks were burning! Oh well I said something, that made sence and fitted. I'm a happy little bunny. Oh btw the convo was about vegetarians. they were comenting on how hard it is for vegetarians in france and how in england there is a fair bit for them. I told them that even the restaurants in england have a vegetarian section, it's not just the supermarkets.


Another random thought. I have decided that I really quite like having my french keyboard here at work. Most of the time it sent in english mode, which is highly amusing when I get one of my colleuges to help with something. They start typing but find that some of the characters don't match up. Poor things get a bit confused. I had however improved my touch typing no end. Then of course with a quick 'alt-shift' it's back into french. It makes doing accent etc VERY easy. éèçàôû. hee hee.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home