Friday, December 16, 2005

New address


Well I have some good news for any of you who have been struggling to remember the full address for my site (and I admit it is a bit of a handfull). I finaly got round to getting a dot tk address- something I have been meaning to do for absolutely ages. So now my web site is avaliable through the old address uk.geocities.com/purpleblurple
Or the new one www.safetysarah.tk
Hopefully safetysarah will be easier to remember- it makes mildly more sense as well.
Happy browsing

Added note:These links open the site within the existing window (rather than in a new window) so if you are already on my site and then click one of the links you get a fabulous russian doll effect as the site oppens up again inside itself!!!
I could change it but it just so much fun that I'll think I'll leave it. If you do it and get stuck just click one of the menu options on the outermost menu and it should right itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home