Monday, December 05, 2005

busy busy busy

I'm afraid to say I have very little of interest to write about at the moment, I also have very little time to write up about the little I do have. I have spent the last... well the last few weeks really,trying to write my report for uni. It is not going as well as I hoped and I'm comming up against all kinds of problems- such as what I am and am not allowed to put in under Philips confidentialitly arnagements and all sorts of fun things like that. So please excuse the minimal posting, trust me you are not missing anything particularly interesting at the moment. I shall keep up the advent thing for a bit though, so you too can share the joy of my calander (don't worry though I'll probably get bored soon enough)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home