Monday, January 09, 2006

And breathe

I hate to let anyone down, or not keep my word. So this morning when one of my coleagues came in and asked if I had finished the document I said I thought I'd have done by the end of friday- I got a little bit stressed. I have been asked to look at the workings of a particular module and produce some documentation on it. On thursday I though my only problem was finding the words to take the information out of my head and put it onto paper. Friday evening saw another story- I had not understood something big time and so spent ages trying to work it out. So when Stefan asked if I could send him what I had done, I really had almost nothing. I don't think I have worked so hard since I arrived!! I had my momentary "Oh my word, I have nothing to send, what am I going to do, I think I might cry" as he walked out the room, then I slogged my guts out all morning and finished with a second draft to send him which I was actually quite pleased with.
So now I'm rather enjoying a little break from working for a few minutes.

I do have lots of new (well information about my activities) from last week and the weekend, but I can't really spend hours writting them up at work, so I'll write them up at home and post them up tomorrow.
until then TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home